**Closed**If you could create your very own dream USA trip where would you go? I know it might be a tricky question because there are just so many amazing places to visit in America. Perhaps you’d do an epic USA road trip or tick off a spot that’s been on your bucket list. Perhaps you have no idea where to start. Perhaps you haven’t bothered planning it because your budget is falling short.
Well as you know I love to help make travelling a possibility, whether that’s through inspiration, resources or prizes and today I’m offering all three! You can win a £200 holiday voucher towards your dream holiday – simply scroll to the bottom of this post for all the details. It’s super easy to enter and you have a really high chance of winning, as the prize will be given to someone who comments on this post. **Competition now closed**
My Wanderlust Wish
My dream USA trip would be to the mesmerising state of Utah. It’s a no-brainer for me – just look at it!
I’ve wanted to visit Utah for the last few years, but having two mini-explorers has put a little delay in the plans. I love natural wonders of the worlds and thanks to the wide open spaces I think it’d be a perfect family holiday. I think the delay has worked in my favour as it will be so much fun to explore Utah with Kit and Nova too.
The Utah State Parks look spectacular; truly beautiful landscapes that light up at night underneath a blanket of shining stars. During the day we’d hike to iconic rock formations and soak up the impressive views. There are loads of luxurious Utah resorts (just look at the dreamy family-friendly Montage Deer Park), so no doubt we’d retreat in the evening for an early dinner with the littles and finish with s’mores and stargazing.
There are so many spots in Utah that look phenomenal; limitless outdoors fun. I’d definitely want to visit the Mighty Five National Parks – Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Zion. Realistically though, with 2-3 weeks to spare and two mini-explorers in tow I think we’d home in on a few as suggested by the Visit The USA Holiday Planner tool.
Visit The USA Holiday Planner
Whether you need some inspo or you want to plan the finer details of your dream USA trip, the Visit The USA Holiday Planner tool contains SO much information. Enter a destination, who you’ll be travelling with and a few more bits and the tool will help you create a personalised itinerary. It basically does all the hard work for you and I love it! It provides a short overview of the suggested plan – so how many nights in each place and where. You can then drill down in to particular days to see how it suggests you spend your precious time. As I have children I chose ‘slow and easy’ for the pace, so my suggested trip reflected that.
It’s basically a wonder tool that gives you everything you need to make your dream USA trip happen. It makes the trip planning so much easier because you don’t need to collect brochures or trawl the net trying to find the info. Be warned though, if you’re a fellow travel addict it’s so easy to get lost in a warren of epic adventures!
Win a £200 Holiday Voucher
So, isn’t it about time you made that you made your wanderlust wish come true? You could win a £200 TUI holiday voucher to help you on your way. So exciting! Someone has to win and this travel competition is open to Taylor Hearts Travel readers, so you have a great chance of bagging the prize.
How to Enter
- Use the Visit The USA Trip Planner to plan a trip to the top 5 destinations that you would like to go to in the US
- Leave a comment on this blog post to let me know a little about it – I love reading about other people’s dream trips!
- Make sure you include #WanderlustWish in your comment so that I know you want to be entered.
And that’s it – easy peasy! The competition closes at midnight on 30 October 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- The Wanderlust Wish Contest is open to entrants aged 18 and over, who are resident in the UK (Mainland).
- Employees of the Promoter, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Contest are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants into the Contest shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Participation is permitted irrespective of purchase of a product/service. No purchase necessary.
How to Enter:
- Entries must be submitted between the dates stipulated by this post (“Entry Period”).
- To successfully enter, a person (“Entrant”) must:
- Use the Visit The USA Holiday planner tool and plan a trip to their top 5 USA destinations. The Entrant must then write a few words and submit their entry as a comment on this article with the hashtag #WanderlustWish
- There is only one entry per person allowed.
- There is one prize available for the Contest in this post.
- The winner will be required to respond to the notification from the Promoter within 14 days, confirming where their prize should be sent. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days of providing such postal address (mainland UK only). The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event that a winner does not respond to the Promoter’s notification or where a prize is not received by a winner as a result of that Entrant having provided inaccurate address details when requested.
- If the winner fails to provide verification or address information within 14 days of a request from the Promoter or should the Promoter establish that the qualifying criteria was not met, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner selected from the remaining entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest without any prior notice.
Privacy and collection of personal data:
- The Entrant’s email address and personal details will be used for no other reason than to notify a participant if they are a winner.
- By entering the prize draw, Participants grant the Promoter the right to contact them regarding their entry General:
- The Promoter will not be liable if a winner is unable to receive their prize for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and no cash alternatives will be available.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by an Entrant as a result of entering the Contest or accepting the prize. The Promoter further accepts no responsibility for any damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer arising from their participation in the Contest.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Entries that fail to meet the entry mechanics, are uploaded outside of the Entry Period or which do not qualify for as an entry for any reason (including where the Entrant does not include hashtag #WanderlustWish).
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners.
- The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The ‘Promoter’ and ‘Administrator’ of this Contest is Brand USA.
Pin for later…
This post is in collaboration with Visit The USA